:the Composer: :the Composer:

Fantastic

really, really great. The opening theme sounded kind of like that song from the 1968 Romeo and Juliet soundtrack. You should hear it. Almost exactly the same. Really fun to watch. My only concern was twofold:
a. He conducts with his left hand
b. his left arm while he's conducting looks really out of proportion.
Other than that this was a great artistic view on the life of a musician. Good times.

The Composer The Composer

Wow

That was great.Thanks for making a fantastic flash. Make more.

Litterbug: Ep 1 Litterbug: Ep 1

Quality Stuff

Really great. Laugh out loud funny. Sometimes the voices were a little weird but great idea. Good job.

BETA: Factory Type Game - BETA: Factory Type Game -

pretty good. needs a speed up time button

ministripesHD responds:

That's a neat idea :), thanks.

Genghis Khan Genghis Khan

Great game

Everything was good. The pike soldiers were a little bit too strong as a level 12 pike could be anything else in any environment. I also second the fact that the Po-Lithuanian Kingdom was in it's golden age and stopped the tartars and other peoples from invading Europe multiple times so they should be harder. On the other side, Russia hadn't even existed and for sure it wasn't powerful.

Tank 2008 Tank 2008

Played both. Really great.

My only problem is that the bosses are too easy especially in the linked one. With the electro shock business it only take like 3 hits plus a shock wave.

Techno-Guitar-thing Techno-Guitar-thing

Pretty good

I'm not gonna say I know too much about electronic music as I'm a live kind of guy but I have a few comments. I liked the drum beat. The rhythm was pretty good. It was a little bit weird when the drum fell out because the beat changed in a kind of weird relationship. I wish you would have done more on the electronic stuff and less on the guitar. Good job though.

RadioactiveRhino responds:

Wow...a ten...NEVER did I think I'd get this!
Thanks a bunch for the review. Near the end of 'writing' this song, I decided it needed melody. I liked the sound of the guitar. You are right though, I shouldn't have added it. Something else would have fit much better.

&amp;lt;#=(Organ Melody)=#&amp;gt; <#=(Organ Melody)=#>

good job

Pedal notes came in a little fuzzy. Sometimes when you went from open fifths to major triads it didn't really make sense. For example, at the beginning, everything is really old school like buxtehude. However, as the piece progresses you use more and more contemporary chords which almost gives the piece a "pop" feel. Ok I guess but the stuff at the beginning was where it was really good. Maybe try ending the piece on a chord as opposed to the open sounding business. Great effort though.

Grn-Drgn responds:

I thank you for the rating and for the honesty you showed up in the review. It helps me think of what i should do or not, how to make it sound better ect. Anyways, I thank you for your support, I apreciate it ^^.